What else is coming on Sunday, May 1, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Half Moon Bay Airport?
Don’t miss the 2011 Dream Machines show!
• Mad scientist Jack Schroll’s “El Diablo” — a spectacular and menacing jet-powered flame effects device designed for Burning Man.
• Ace aerobatics pilot Eddie Andreini doing fly-overs in his Stearman bi-plane and Russian fighter.
• The inimitable Blastolene Brothers extreme, mega-modified machines.
• Spine-tingling rides in a historic P-51 Mustang and T-6 military trainer.
• The titanic, hard-to-fathom, gasp-inducing world’s largest monster-cycle — named “Dream Big,” the custom-built motorcycle weighs 6,500 pounds and is 11 feet tall and 20 feet long, with 10-foot handlebars and 3-foot-wide tires.
• Thrilling monster truck rides and, for the first time, go-kart rides.